Saturday, April 20, 2013

Color My Run: Unique 5K Fun Runs with more color!


"color my run"
Are you looking for a unique fun run with more color and excitement? Color My Run is a series of 3K and 5K urban fun runs with a difference, the thousands of participants are blasted with vibrant color as they run.



Color my run adds a splash of color and excitement to the well known concept of a fun run. Thousands of participating runners are bombarded with vivid colored powder at every kilometer along the five kilometer course as they run. At the end of this lively event racers are rewarded for their participation with an amazing explosion of color known as the splash bash party. This ensures that the event is both memorable, exhilarating and above all colorful.

Registration is now open for color my run 5K fun runs so why not find out if there's an event near you and get involved. Color my run events take place in a number of states including North and South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Virginia, Georgia, Connecticut, and Michigan. Color my run also has events in Canada, so with events taking place in so many different places loads of people have the opportunity to get involved and experience this incredible event.

Besides the bursts of colored powder, what makes color my run different and fun for everybody is the fact that it is an untimed event, with the focus on families and communities being active, fit and happy rather than a competition of fitness. You may know the importance of keeping fit and active already and this has got to be the most fun way to stay active. What this means is that absolutely anyone can participate in the color my run events and enjoy them, you could get all your family and friends involved. Color my run is suitable for people of any age or fitness level, so whether your a fitness fanatic or coach potato you can still take part and enjoy yourself. With this event you may think that you need to run as the title suggests, however this is not the case you could walk, jog, crawl, whatever your preference is.

Another great thing about color my run is that every event raises money for a local charity. This means that while participating in an amazing and unforgettable event you are also raising money for a good cause. This should add to the feel good factor of the event for everyone and mean the event is very rewarding. What could be better than being active and healthy while having a great time with your friends and family, on top of all that your helping to raise money for a good cause.

You may be wondering, is the colored power used in the color my run events dangerous? Well the answer to that is no, it is %100 safe and is simply made from a natural, non toxic cornstarch blend.

A good thing about color my run is that you can also choose how much of the color gets on you, if you want less colored powder on you simply run further away from the splashers.

"color my run"

1 comment:

  1. That was an exciting activity! I would love to join on their 5k run. I'm sure that aside from the enjoyment, I will also have a chance meet new friends with whom I can share fitness activities with and keep me motivated. I would also love to see the color splashing on my face and skin. I'm sure it will be an artistic kind or run that anybody will love.

    ReplyDelete